We welcome submissions - please note the submission criteria:
Please observe the submissions windows which are:
Currently Open for Submissions until 30th June 2017
The normal submission windows are:
October for January to April
February for May to August
June for September to December
We will not accept submissions sent outside of these windows unless otherwise invited.
All work is dealt with swiftly.
Previously screened and shown work is fine.
Not essential but, where possible we would prefer English subtitles if your poetry film is in another language.
There is no maximum length, but 5 minutes is probably long enough and considerably less can work very well!
To submit you need to send us the following:
- up to 4 .jpg stills/screen shots from your film
- A link to your film/video hosted on Vimeo or YouTube.
- In a SINGLE Word attachment:
- The text of the poem is very desirable, but if you are not the author please make sure you have permission from the poet to send it to Poetry Film Live and for Poetry Film Live to publish it online.
- Filmmaker/Poet bios – 30-50 words each.
- Process notes – we would like to know why and how you approached making the film/video.
By submitting to and having work published online by Poetry Film Live, you understand and agree to the following:
- All rights remain the property of the author.
- The author asserts, under his/her own liability, the complete right of use on used materials (images, words, sounds, music) that compose the artwork; the author undertakes complete liability for any breach of copyright laws.
- Work published will be archived on the site;
- Poetry Film Live does not pay contributors.
Please submit using the form below.